CLIVE'S CUMBRIAN WAY EVENT INFORMATION - 10TH - 11TH JUNE 2017
The cost of Clive's Cumbrian Way 2017 is £125, two-day event includes:
- All food and drinks on route on the 10th and 11th of June 2017.
- Bed and evening meal (3 course carvery) at the Cumbria Grand Hotel on the night of the 10th June 2017.
- Breakfast at the Cumbria Grand Hotel on the morning of the 11th June 2017.
- Fully marked route with support riders and 3 van support vehicles.
- Designated van cycle mechanical support through Cyclewise of Cockermouth.
- 3 designated food stops.
- Clive Cumbrian Way Cycle jersey presented on Saturday evening.
- End of ride carvery dinner at the Mitchells Auction House.
- Full insured event through British Cycling.
- Police escorted parade of riders through Cockermouth Town to Mitchells Auction House to mark end of ride.
- Designated rider groups based on ability.
- Ability to swap between groups at early food stations.
Further ride details are issued to participants on lead up to the actually event day. But the following are compulsory for every rider. Road bike only Mountain bikes and Cross bikes are not suitable for this event. Cycle helmet must comply with ANSI Z90/4 or SNELL standards. Riders must carry 2 drink bottles, a multi tool, 2 replacement inner tubes (if appropriate) and suitable wet weather clothing, ID and a small amount of money.
We regret due to the nature of this event all entries are non-transferable and all entries fees are non-refundable. If you are unable to participate please contact us at the earliest convenience.
The following are recommended:
Appropriate cycling shoes, shorts and jerseys.
The ride will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped for reasons of safety. Entry fees, however, are not refundable.